The Hi-Gusher

• March 16Tickets to EHS's productions of High School Musical will be on sale during all 3 lunch shifts.

• February 9If your prom date is not an EHS senior, they must be approved. Forms are in Mrs. Thigpens office. Due Mar 29.

Are you a Wildcat? Then the 12th Man wants you!

Sydney Morgan, Hi-Gusher Staff

From hula skirts to tutus, you can usually spot a member of the student section.
The El Dorado High School 12th Man cheers on the El Dorado Wildcats every home game at Memorial Stadium.
Students in the 12th Man are usually easy to spot. Every game has a different theme where the students dress out. All away games are “Purple Out” and the home games change themes. No matter the theme, though, painted faces and eye catching costumes are likely to be found.
The next three home games are Costume Out, Pink Out and Patriotic Out. Dressing out for the football game is a great way to show school spirit and is highly encouraged for students who want to cheer on the Wildcats.
Haley LaGrone, a senior at EHS said, “The 12th Man is fun. It’s wild.” This is LaGrone’s first year as a Wildcat.
Senior Mackenzie Falcon has plenty of 12th Man experience. She said this year’s group is different than last year’s.
Falcon said, “It’s way more student involved this year rather than the previous years.”
The next 12th Man theme is Costume Out on Oct. 13 when the Wildcats will face off against Benton.
EHS students encourage everyone to come and support the Wildcats, and if you’re brave enough, dress out.

1 Comment

One Response to “Are you a Wildcat? Then the 12th Man wants you!”

1. Ms. Folk on September 29th, 2017 6:38 am

Go CATS! I love this spotlight on the 12th Man. Sometimes I get to be a teacher guest in the 12th Man for a minute as I say hi to students, and I love the passion that I see!

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

The Student News Site of El Dorado High School